FESTIVAL FOR THE HALLOWEEN CELEBRATIONIST CLUB
Arts † Crafts † Curios † Props † Jewelry † Costumes † Decor † Music † Contests † Spookiness
The Halloween Club will proudly host the 5th Annual Spook Show on April 7th, 2018 at La Mirada from 12-7pm. This all-day outdoor festival will be filled with our curated selection of Southern California’s local spook makers, vendors, artists, collectors, cooks, teachers, musicians and enthusiasts of Halloween. On this day Halloween Club – La Mirada will unleash its biggest sale of the year.
BRING YOUR HALLOWEEN BEST
Costume dress-up is encouraged. Carnivalesque/Freakshow is preferred. Scaring people is not allowed.
You must RSVP for your free ticket admittance. Tickets will be collected. Join the Halloween Club, Eventbrite -6th Annual Spook Show: A Halloween Festival by Halloween Club
ATTENDEE PROHIBITED ITEMS
ALL ITEMS brought into the Halloween Club are subject to inspection. For safety reasons the following list of items are not permitted in the arena:
– Large bags
– Glass bottles
– Alcoholic beverages, drugs or other illegal substances
Disorderly behavior, scaring people and/or failure to abide by these terms may result in confiscation, removal from event and/or arrest.
Attention all Halloween makers and experts: we want you to give us the spooks! Request your free vendor/exhibitor space here: http://www.halloweenclub.com/spookshow-signup
Guidelines & Requirements
– Your work/items must be a celebration of Halloween or “dark” in nature. We aim to present a varied and diverse lineup of what constitutes Halloween culture. We reserve the right to turn down too many of the same type vendors.
– Halloween Club will provide vendor/exhibitor space, help with promotion of your goods/services and grant a special Halloween Club costume superstore discount. Tents, wires, tent lights and/or any other special equipment will be your responsibility for the event.
– Signing-up does not guarantee your reservation for the event. Accepted vendors/exhibitors will receive a confirmation within 1 week of signup.
– A $30 non-refundable fee is required for confirmed Vendors/Exhibitors that attend the event. Cancellations will not be refunded. No exceptions.
– A $25 refundable deposit is required for confirmed Musicians/performers. Cancellations between February 5th-March 5th will not be refunded. No exceptions. Deposits will be refunded to Musicians/Performers within 1 business week after event.
– Vendor/Exhibitor space will be designated on a first come, first serve basis.
– For only physical limitations, special accommodations can be made. Please specify when reserving your vendor/exhibitor space. Requests are not guaranteed, but we will do our best.
– You must sign and send to us a liability release form by you in order to participate. This will be emailed to you and must be turned in before the event.
– Provide a copy of your store/organization logo so that we may feature on our site.
– Food vendors must have a permit to sell at events.
Please email [email protected] for all media inquiries.
SPOOK SHOW INQUIRIES/QUESTIONS/CONCERNS
Please email [email protected] for all inquires or scroll down to our Frequently Asked Questions section.
ABOUT THE HALLOWEEN CLUB
Dubbed Southern California’s favorite Halloween year-round costume super store, the Halloween Club has been spooking for over 30 years. Step foot inside one of our year warehouse and you’ll find an impressive collection of Halloween costumes, accessories and decoration merchandise. Visitors are now friends, some friends are now family and the popularity of being a Halloween enthusiasts continues as an exponentially growing phenomenon. Generations of satisfied guests have moved zip codes but trek their way back to the Halloween Club. Why? Word on the street is Halloween Club does Halloween right. Get Halloween Club costume superstore directions here: http://www.halloweenclub.com/Locations